• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting the ball rolling....

navy09

None
I'm a current NROTC college programmer, I'm looking into BDCP as a backup (in case I can't pick up a scholarship this semester). I've made several calls to the Phoenix OSO over the past few months and haven't heard back yet. I'm a sophomore right now; does anyone know the deadlines to get a BDCP package in? Any tips on getting in touch with the OSO (i.e. calling every day)?

Also, does it make a difference which OSO office I use (nearest to school vs. nearest to home)? I'm not too impressed with these AZ guys, thinking I may be able to do it over semester break at the district back home.

Thanks for the help.

midn09

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
The OSO you use doesn't really have anny effect on you other than convenience. And you need to be accepted and sworn into BDCP a total of 12months before you graduate. So you have a bit of time. But I would get rolling on the ball ASAP... because every month is a good chunk of change.