• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting Per Diem for time spent in API when arriving at Corpus

navjack

K-Vegas
I know of a bunch of dudes who went and asked. They were among the first people not to get the per diem so when the travel money to CC came it wasn't 4000, it was actually more like 1000. I don't know about you guys but if my roommate got the check for 7000 and I got the check for 1000 for the same time period, I would have asked too. The PSD lady is telling people it got ruined by some guy asking in stead of figuring out what it was supposed to be which is, after all, her job. I personally still haven't gotten paid for travel to Pensacola in the first place, but lord only knows how that battle will go. There is a sign on the front of her desk literally saying she will "throw rocks at your face." Sweet.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
By and large, the civilian admin types that I have run across in this business make it a point to do the least amount of work imagineable, while collecting far more than they are worth in benefits and paychecks. I'm sure she was just surprised that other people don't share the same love of defrauding the government and taxpayers. There are of course some people who don't fit this mold, but it is hardly surprising to hear her reaction. Reminds me of some worthless contract employees we had at training wing 1 when I was in advanced. When they finally got called out and fired for doing nothing, sitting on FB and texting on their phones all day, they came back with their obese husbands and tried to intimidate the rest of the active duty staff. That bought everyone car searches and excessive gate security for the next couple of months, as they had gotten on board without proper ID (which had been confiscated from them). But I'm glad we can save so much money by using these people.....