• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Get a desert/tan 1000 hour Hornet patch

"G.I."

pilot
These are 100% embroidered custom patches made by Patch Monkey for the desert flight suit. Yes, I've heard the new Navy regs on patches, but get one anyways for the collection and who knows, maybe they'll come back off the banned list! Go to www.patchmonkey.com for all of your custom patch design needs.

MasterBates

When did "Rules" stop us before?

Can you do custom flight hour patches, say 703 SH-60B and 853 E-2C (need to check logbook for exact times) without too crazy of a setup cost?

"G.I."

pilot
When did "Rules" stop us before?

Can you do custom flight hour patches, say 703 SH-60B and 853 E-2C (need to check logbook for exact times) without too crazy of a setup cost?

Yes, I can do "ultra-custom", but set up costs would be significant for one patch (probably around $50 or more for just one high quality patch) Know anyone else with 703 SH-60B hours? :)

MasterBates

Guessed as much, since I don't do patches/embroidery, I didn't know if it was a 7 keystrokes on a computer, or a lot of design work. Sounds like the latter.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
We had a pile of the standard P-3 dinner plate patches made up, just with none of the customary wording on the bottom (e.g. TACCO, PPC, MC, IP, etc.), then took them to the nice asian tailor out the back gate and had the hours or custom title embroidered on for @$5 each. Total cost was like $8 a patch.

"G.I."

pilot
Definitely can do a "pile" of the highest quality patches for a great price--less than $5 per patch, including shipping, depending on how big of a pile! 123patchmonkey.com

"G.I."

pilot
These are 100% embroidered custom patches made by Patch Monkey for the desert flight suit. Yes, I've heard the new Navy regs on patches, but get one anyways for the collection and who knows, maybe they'll come back off the banned list! Go to www.patchmonkey.com for all of your custom patch design needs.
Correction to website: 123patchmonkey.com Sorry for the confusion!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
We had a pile of the standard P-3 dinner plate patches made up, just with none of the customary wording on the bottom (e.g. TACCO, PPC, MC, IP, etc.), then took them to the nice asian tailor out the back gate and had the hours or custom title embroidered on for @$5 each. Total cost was like $8 a patch.

Did you guys make the "Lockheed Orion - my other ride is your mom" shield
patches?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Did you guys make the "Lockheed Orion - my other ride is your mom" shield
patches?

This needs an "AWESOME" button instead of the other +1 choices. (Don't know if whether Lockheed would agree though :D )