• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

general knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny

alright guys, today i went in an took the the
officer test and i found it quite interesting. If you have the arco military flight aptitude study guide, and had looked at the practice exam for the navy, which happens to be the last section of the book, I can tell u it is very different. First only half of the math problems were word problems, and the rest being arithmetic. The practice exam used all word problems. Second, the verbal section is not "choose the incorrect word in the sentence and replaced with the right one." It is all questions like "you can infer from the passag that..." On the mechanical section, I found some quite tricky, and much harder than the arco guide.
Since there are different versions of the exam, I don't know how much it varies from test to test, but since i retained alot of questions in my mind, especially the ones i know i didn't get right, i wrote it down on my notes. anyone who wants to know more can email me at ly@ucla.edu.

sonny

yeah i passed dave, but i didn't do as well as I wanted to. I got 48/77 right. i'm planning to take it again. I'm aiming for 60 right.

Status
Not open for further replies.