• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Geico NFO commercial

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where is Boner's video from K-bay? The one that HAL is referencing. And by the way, Bard is working on another 27 video now. I'm zip-lip though on the content.

Edit: And in case none of you know Bard, he's also the guy that did the drawings (or cartoons or ?) of the T-34s in the Corpus O'club, back when he was a student.

nugget81

pilot
Edit: And in case none of you know Bard, he's also the guy that did the drawings (or cartoons or ?) of the T-34s in the Corpus O'club, back when he was a student.

His work is also in Moondoggie's at Staples and Saratoga.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Ahaha, that's great. Since we're on the subject of military films, we can't forget the ever popular Academy spirit spot.

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
I take no responsibility for this one... though it is pretty much accurate, but my 0-3s are actually hotter.

..and one more. The sad thing about the next one is that some people got hung out for making this one. What looks to us as clever and self-deprecating comes across to some 0-6 with a small penis as insulting to HIS Air Force and is promptly snuffed out. This next one's infamous, and it's not even vulgar or offensive. Air Force leadership ...no sense of humor. No one even wants to "come close".

mb1k

Yep. The clock says, "MAN TIME".
pilot
None
where did we get the Fugly chicks on this deal?

Oh yeah, hot chicks like to hang out with gay guys.

Stop! You're killing me!!!:icon_lol:

Seriously, if I had been commissioned in the AF instead of starting life as an Ensign I'd be:

1. Still single from all the huge talent pool in the AF.
2. In Leavenworth with an Article 15 from having participated in sex with 4 enlisted logs & records chicks at the same time (PM me for details on that one).
3. Divorced with a Manatee Support check every month.

Thank God I still cruised w/o women, and served with WUBAs when I was on shore duty!

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Stop! You're killing me!!!:icon_lol:

Seriously, if I had been commissioned in the AF instead of starting life as an Ensign I'd be:

1. Still single from all the huge talent pool in the AF.
2. In Leavenworth with an Article 15 from having participated in sex with 4 enlisted logs & records chicks at the same time (PM me for details on that one).
3. Divorced with a Manatee Support check every month.

Thank God I still cruised w/o women, and served with WUBAs when I was on shore duty!

Tell the story on 2, bates has 3 checked in the box.

cisforsmasher

pilot
Ahaha, that's great. Since we're on the subject of military films, we can't forget the ever popular Academy spirit spot.

ok back story those not in the know about the combat skills guy. Bear in mind I will say this with respect for the dead as Mr. T. succumbed to his illness a few years ago. My plebe year i would always see this guy walking around in khakis bloused into a pair of black combat boots. I thought it was a crazy epes worker or some disgruntled civilian. It was Midn Dan T. He started out at the academy but came down with leukemia. USNA decided to keep him as the Navy treated him at Bethesda. His grad year kept getting pushed back as it was taking longer to cure him than expected. He is finally in a senior year Capstone class. For his final presentation he made a video describing the history and uses of the Bowie Knife. In this clip you only see a fraction of (as i recall) a 9 minute epic. I cannot even begin to describe the hilarity/insanity contained within. It quickly became a favorite. Unfortunately I do not have the vid to post. Any other boat schoolers might care to share? I saw a previous thread on it but to a dead link.