• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

G.I. Joe Military Vehicles

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
LINK - these vehicle designs are hilarious.

Nice going, dude…now I have to dig out my early 1970s Hasbro G.I. Joe Mobile Support Vehicle when I get home from work…and convince my early 1970s G.I. Joe action figures [THEY ARE NOT DOLLS!] to search for the radioactive satellite…

IMG_7941.jpeg

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Nice going, dude…now I have to dig out my early 1970s Hasbro G.I. Joe Mobile Support Vehicle when I get home from work…and convince my early 1970s G.I. Joe action figures [THEY ARE NOT DOLLS!] to search for the radioactive satellite…

View attachment 39019
I got this for Christmas - I think I was 8 or 9. It was awesome. Loved it. I remember obsessing over the whole thing prior with the Sear's Catalog.

Sonog

pilot
The figures from the late 80s/early 90s had rubber band type material holding them together at the hip joints. This made for superb mobility in an action figure, but they would not hold up to the test of time, eventually dry rotting away and the poor soldiers legs and pelvis completely separating. Even if they are stowed somewhere in my dad's attic, chances of them being intact to pass down to my son are VERY low.