• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
Hopefully today is the day everyone. If not, it will be soon either way. Good luck!

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
Look at it this way: We'll know by the next payday. Gotta track time like you're on deployment--make checkpoints smaller and smaller.

Month > Payday > Week > Days > Meals > Hours

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Hoping today is the day too as it is getting really hard to prepare for everything. I am suppose to detach my current command on the 10th of November so my wife and I are in the middle of getting the house ready to move and not ready to move at the same time; if we make it. :eek: Just want an answer (pulling hair out)
I think at this point I only want these results to come out one way. There is a part of me that is worried about where my family will be living next year, but then I remember that after only a year or so of school I would be commissioned and back to ship life and it will all be worth it. Although, since this is my fourth application (FY-12,13,14, and 17) I have had plenty of time to reflect and confirm that this is what I actually want to do. If you don't get selected, ask yourself what area you might have been behind the competition in and address that. I have taken this approach since my first application and it has resulted in three #1 ranked EPs, a Junior Sailor of the Year, and a Sailor of the Year. Even if you never get selected for STA-21, you are setting yourself up for future success elsewhere. Finally, don't ever feel bored at your job, always look for new ways to challenge yourself!
I agree, I have been applying for this program for the past three years and I still want the same thing. Like you stated preparing and submitting this package has only elevated myself as a Sailor and I have helped many others along the way as they follow my lead. It has been a great pleasure and honor to work with some outstanding Sailors and even if I am not selected this year I will continue to improve myself and helps those around me reach their dreams. Effort is never wasted and excellence will always be rewarded(whether internally or externally), just got to keep pushing no matter the result.

Good luck everyone!

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
Also, STA results came out the same day as those. Referring the officer promotion NAVADMINS that just came out.