• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
Unless they pull a FY10 again and release them in November.

giphy.gif

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Yup, still thinking it will be the 24th but hoping for it to be sooner. Does anyone else have access to message traffic because mine is not working.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Well unfortunately my prediction on tomorrow is looking better. However, the trend would have been today since last year was a Monday.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Anybody else having conflicting thoughts? I keep thinking of how crazy my life will be this next year if I am accepted, and then I'm like well crap my year is going to be super boring doing the same thing again if I don't get accepted. These results need to come out already.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
We'll see. I emailed NPC yesterday. Waiting on a reply that hopefully doesn't say NLT 31OCT.
Emailing them doesn't help you, as they won't give you an answer, it's above anyone's contact info you have. Also, all it does is take time from them. Patience, it'll come out, find something else to do with your time, other than bothering people who have no control over the release of results.

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
Anybody else having conflicting thoughts? I keep thinking of how crazy my life will be this next year if I am accepted, and then I'm like well crap my year is going to be super boring doing the same thing again if I don't get accepted. These results need to come out already.

I feel the same way, you are not the only one!

DANG3R M0US3

I think at this point I only want these results to come out one way. There is a part of me that is worried about where my family will be living next year, but then I remember that after only a year or so of school I would be commissioned and back to ship life and it will all be worth it. Although, since this is my fourth application (FY-12,13,14, and 17) I have had plenty of time to reflect and confirm that this is what I actually want to do. If you don't get selected, ask yourself what area you might have been behind the competition in and address that. I have taken this approach since my first application and it has resulted in three #1 ranked EPs, a Junior Sailor of the Year, and a Sailor of the Year. Even if you never get selected for STA-21, you are setting yourself up for future success elsewhere. Finally, don't ever feel bored at your job, always look for new ways to challenge yourself!