• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Well week 2 down with no results. At least each week has a higher probability of results lol. I guess I might as well go ahead and start my physical. I know I've already done a lot of the medical stuff this year so hopefully it will just be fill in the blank.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I got some data this morning for what days results have come out on in the past if anyone is curious.

FY16 - Monday - 26OCT
FY15 - Friday - 17OCT
FY14 - Tuesday - 29OCT
FY13 - Monday - 15OCT
FY12 - Friday - 21OCT
FY11 - Tuesday - 19OCT
FY10 - Thursday - 12NOV..... Yikes. Hopefully this isn't the case this year.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
I got some data this morning for what days results have come out on in the past if anyone is curious.

FY16 - Monday - 26OCT
FY15 - Friday - 17OCT
FY14 - Tuesday - 29OCT
FY13 - Monday - 15OCT
FY12 - Friday - 21OCT
FY11 - Tuesday - 19OCT

I'm feeling pretty good about this week......and I'll probably say the same thing next week.

As far as "12NOV" goes, f*** that noise....

DANG3R M0US3

FY16 - Monday - 26OCT
FY15 - Friday - 17OCT
FY14 - Tuesday - 29OCT
FY13 - Monday - 15OCT
FY12 - Friday - 21OCT
FY11 - Tuesday - 19OCT

I was looking at this yesterday also. If you include FY 09 as well, and throw out the earliest/latest dates and times, since some of the values are way outside the norm, the average is the 21st at 1447 EST. Not that I am obsessing or anything.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
I was looking at this yesterday also. If you include FY 09 as well, and throw out the earliest/latest dates and times, since some of the values are way outside the norm, the average is the 21st at 1447 EST. Not that I am obsessing or anything.

^Actually lol'd at this.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
I wonder how many people actually find out from this site vs. getting a phone call from their CoC. Seems like most of the past years' threads have somebody post the results the nanosecond it hits message traffic.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
This thread is a lot quieter than I expected when I signed up. There is a thread from a previous year with over 100 pages. I don't know if people just aren't applying anymore or they are and don't care enough. I'm sure there are people that apply and just forget about it and then find out they made it.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
This thread is a lot quieter than I expected when I signed up. There is a thread from a previous year with over 100 pages. I don't know if people just aren't applying anymore or they are and don't care enough. I'm sure there are people that apply and just forget about it and then find out they made it.

Nature of the beast. I'm positive its due to # of applications being down based on selection trends. However, the site will remain a great source to collaborate with peers and help reach out to prior selectees to gain information on the process of applying, selection, and schooling. For that reason alone, I can't see it every "dying off" completely.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Crossing my fingers for this Friday but not getting my hopes up. Good news is the results "will" be out by October 31st.