• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
One good thing from this is the weekend seems to last longer lol. Still anxiously waiting. Anyone doing anything cool to stay busy?

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I am always curious as to why the delay from the board convening to the announcement of results is always so long. I do not expect them out today, but it is not stopping me from refreshing this page or the NAVADMIN library.
The board results has to make its way through the "chop chain." A majority of this time it will sit at legal awaiting legal adjudication. They want to make sure the proposed selectees haven't been convicted a felony between A and B. This is true of all boards. The same processes are in place. =[

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
^^Tell me about! Getting nervous here for the results. I did start my physical and would recommend everyone to start as it could take some time to get appointments and complete the physical, additionally if you need any waivers that can increase the time it takes to get everything back. I am glad that I have two more weeks of Calc II left to keep my busy.

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
So today marks the beginning of the "I'm checking NPC/airwarriors like a psychopath" phase.
I'm trying to wait until this Friday until I get in that mode. Our XO just went on the 1MC and started off by saying "I'd like to announce the" and I got nervous for a second. It was for something else though. Getting closer every day.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I'm trying to wait until this Friday until I get in that mode. Our XO just went on the 1MC and started off by saying "I'd like to announce the" and I got nervous for a second. It was for something else though. Getting closer every day.
That would've made my heart stop for second lol.

zarevich

^^Tell me about! Getting nervous here for the results. I did start my physical and would recommend everyone to start as it could take some time to get appointments and complete the physical, additionally if you need any waivers that can increase the time it takes to get everything back. I am glad that I have two more weeks of Calc II left to keep my busy.
If i have completed the physical around April/May of this year, would I have to do it again?

HDND

Dare Mighty Things