• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
In the past like 4 to 5 years the earliest I could find was the 17th. Sucks but hopefully it will be well worth the wait for all of us.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
The sooner the better. I keep running into my CO and he just says "HEY! Its that month, you ready?". OF COURSE I'M READY, so please just tell me as soon as you know. Haha, this wait is killing me.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
No sweat. Just wanted to put feelers out there to see if anyone did. I'm at a USAF command so I don't have access.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Cant help but to check message traffic and the STA-21 website everyday even though I am fairly certain results will not be for a few more weeks. Getting anxious over here!

DANG3R M0US3

Well here is the first Friday. Not very optimistic but anything could happen.

I am always curious as to why the delay from the board convening to the announcement of results is always so long. I do not expect them out today, but it is not stopping me from refreshing this page or the NAVADMIN library.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
I am always curious as to why the delay from the board convening to the announcement of results is always so long. I do not expect them out today, but it is not stopping me from refreshing this page or the NAVADMIN library.
I agree, I am not expecting them out today but if they know the results then why don't they post them sooner. Maybe they are waiting on funding? Who knows but I keep staring at message traffic waiting for the results to post. Waiting sucks! How is everyone's physicals and degree plans coming?

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
That list needs to be vetted, reviewed, and routed all the way up to NPC (3 star). Lotta big wigs looking at this list before it is finally published.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
^ I agree. Lots of important people looking at it and I also read somewhere about having to make sure the funding goes through for the new FY budget. And if its anything like my command, routing paperwork isn't always the quickest process.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I agree, I am not expecting them out today but if they know the results then why don't they post them sooner. Maybe they are waiting on funding? Who knows but I keep staring at message traffic waiting for the results to post. Waiting sucks! How is everyone's physicals and degree plans coming?
Did you start your physical already? I thought about it but decided not to so I don't waste people's time or resources until I know for sure. How long is it taking you?