• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Mine was updated today as well and now I noticed that the sta-21 tab is gone! coincidence? who knows. Is everyone else getting updated today?

leyba10ten

Unsure if mine was updated today, last update was 31 Aug 16, but the STA 21 tab is gone from my account as well. Never introduced myself on here, but have applied the last two years and followed this forum the whole time. Good luck to everyone, I'm crossing my fingers for y'all.

DANG3R M0US3

So I checked around 0730 pacific time and my date still said 15SEP. Just logged on again and first thing I noticed was the message under the login options is gone. Then I login and my application is gone. Can't check anything. All I have is the NROTC scholarship application and the right side has edit profile. Is this what happened last year for the people that were selected? Dang3r mous3 you should check yours again and see if your data is still there.

Before I left work I was only showing the NROTC scholarship data as well.

Tonya Marie

HDND, it's looking good for you. Mine never updated after 29Aug but was gone when i checked just now, so I guess everybody had to check it today while it was there! They might do this just so that people don't know ahead of time this year. Mine never disappeared last year

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
They probably read this forum haha. But really I wouldn't be surprised if they figured this out or someone tipped them off last year.

Last edited:

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
HDND, it's looking good for you. Mine never updated after 29Aug but was gone when i checked just now, so I guess everybody had to check it today while it was there! They might do this just so that people don't know ahead of time this year. Mine never disappeared last year
We will see, third times the charm or something like that haha. So whats everyones story? Figure we can get to know each other while waiting for the results.
About me: Join the Navy 8 years ago and went to HM A school. I was asked if I would like to try out to be a Dive Med Tech and I said sure why not and the rest is history. First command was EOD Mobile Unit One, followed by Seal Delivery Vehicle Team 2 and no I'm back on the west boast and at my third command and will transfer to dive school to be an instructor depending on the results. This is kinda the down and of my career so far. Hope everyone has a good week and does not stress too much about the results.

DLWN64

Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing everything else is. Looks like we had a short time to check to see if the dates changed, if that even meant anything. I was off-ship during that small window. I could have sworn I read something about applications not being able to be accessed after 15 Sep but I couldn't find where I read it. I didn't mention it because I couldn't find where I read it originally. I guess we will have to wait until mid-Oct ;)

DLWN64

DANG3R M0US3, I'm jealous you got to see your update before they closed it off.

Andrew W. Keefer

OCS NFO Applicant
Good Afternoon All,
I sure as hell wish I could've seen this forum a lot earlier! My application had last updated on the 8th of September, but I wasn't able to check on Friday before they closed the STA-21 application page out. Best of luck to you all, especially during this time as we wait for the results to come out next month!