• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
Hey all, quick question regarding where you are seeing the package last updated status. You guys are seeing this change under the "Application" tab correct?

Yeah, everyones looking at the application tab on NETFOCUS. I think its in the upper right corner.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I'm stuck at work on a computer I can't use my CAC to login. Now its going to kill me waiting to go home and check. Its good news that people are getting their application updated. I wish there was a way to see what they were doing to it.

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
Application last updated: 15-Sep-2016

tumblr_nxbe8zqLSw1qj4315o1_500.gif

Wow. That GIF is exactly how I'd feel if I saw that update. I'd have to go back to last years thread and check but that's a very good sign. Are you on Eastern Standard Time? I checked early this morning and that was it for today. Curious what time you checked today.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I just checked and mine is 15SEP as well. It was at 1034 this morning. I think tomorrow will be the big day to see if it gets updated or not. October is still so far away. Especially when its probably going to be towards the end.

DLWN64

Either that's a good sign or another last minute update before the board looked at your package? We'll find out next month...

DANG3R M0US3

Wow. That GIF is exactly how I'd feel if I saw that update. I'd have to go back to last years thread and check but that's a very good sign. Are you on Eastern Standard Time? I checked early this morning and that was it for today. Curious what time you checked today.

I think I checked around lunch time. I am on Eastern Standard Time.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Wow I have not check my update the last few days and I am anxious to see if mine has updated too. Cant believe it is already that time of year, before we know it the results will be out! Good luck everyone

DLWN64

Just checked this morning, still 31Aug. I have a feeling they are not finished yet, or at least I'm hoping. I feel like we would have more people with updated dates on here by now if they were done.

DLWN64

I'm off ship for the Chiefs pinning. Luckily I have duty tomorrow so I can check and see if it updated. Hopefully...fingers crossed. Good luck everyone. Wondering if the board will continue into next week or if they are finishing up today.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
So I checked around 0730 pacific time and my date still said 15SEP. Just logged on again and first thing I noticed was the message under the login options is gone. Then I login and my application is gone. Can't check anything. All I have is the NROTC scholarship application and the right side has edit profile. Is this what happened last year for the people that were selected? Dang3r mous3 you should check yours again and see if your data is still there.