• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
Anyone have their application edited today? Mine still says 08SEP.

I logged in just to check for the heck of it...still "Application last updated: 31-Aug-2016 4:42 PM"

Exciting that we are finally at the point where our packages are likely being reviewed this week.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
I made E-5 last cycle and my profile sheet just updated saying id get paid the 16th of this month. YAY!! Ill have to check the website tomorrow to see if my profile has updated recently. I'll let you all know.

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
Maybe Goforth or one of the other prior selectees can answer this -- did you notice if BOL annotated STA-21 under "advancements/selection boards"? Or is the STA-21 site the only place where selection information is posted?

DANG3R M0US3

I made E-5 last cycle and my profile sheet just updated saying id get paid the 16th of this month. YAY!! Ill have to check the website tomorrow to see if my profile has updated recently. I'll let you all know.

Crazy that we were just talking about this, but per Navy Advancement Center:

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS: PROFILE SHEET UPDATES
The Navy Advancement Center (NAC) has a profile sheet notification service that will send you an email any time your advancement status changes. To sign up for the service, all you have to do is click the profile sheet link on NAC's NKO portal, then at the top of the page there will be a window for you to enter a personal or work email address. It's that simple. Signing up will save you time and remove the need to check each month for pay increment updates. Sign up today!

Even though you saw that you are going to get paid, this is something to write down for your future Sailors if they are in the same situation as you.

DANG3R M0US3

I saw bol mentioned previous years posts but mine only shows my advancement info.

I am not 100% confident in this answer, but I don't believe that it displays you aren't selected, not sure about those selected. I remember going by the NAVADMIN, which is easy to find here: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/NAVADMINS/Pages/NAVADMIN2016.aspx .

On a somewhat unrelated note, BOL will update for CPO selection board and show either: S - SELECT, N - NON-SELECT, or H - HOLD.

DANG3R M0US3

I application was updated 8SEP. Yay, I'm really hoping this is my year for getting picked up.

Me too! This program has been my dream since they spoke to us in boot camp about it eight years ago. Every year I wasn't selected (first application was for FY12) or the program I wanted wasn't offered, I went out and tried to address the areas that I thought I might have missed. I am finally at a point where if I am not selected I would find some comfort knowing I gave it my best shot. I won't be happy about it, but I know there is not much more I can do.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Me too! This program has been my dream since they spoke to us in boot camp about it eight years ago. Every year I wasn't selected (first application was for FY12) or the program I wanted wasn't offered, I went out and tried to address the areas that I thought I might have missed. I am finally at a point where if I am not selected I would find some comfort knowing I gave it my best shot. I won't be happy about it, but I know there is not much more I can do.
I hope you put that or something similar in your personal statement.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Maybe Goforth or one of the other prior selectees can answer this -- did you notice if BOL annotated STA-21 under "advancements/selection boards"? Or is the STA-21 site the only place where selection information is posted?
NETFOCUS will be the sole source of notification/information for STA-21. It is unlike LDO and CPO.

DANG3R M0US3

Application last updated: 15-Sep-2016

tumblr_nxbe8zqLSw1qj4315o1_500.gif

leyba10ten

Hey all, quick question regarding where you are seeing the package last updated status. You guys are seeing this change under the "Application" tab correct?