• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
Yeah, I wonder if those that didn't have their date updated at all last year had something missing from their package. This could mean that we have made it to the board, which would also be a good sign!
Mine didn't change until it read 18SEP. Don't sweat this week. Watch it next week. READ LAST YEAR'S FORUMS!!!!

DANG3R M0US3

Friday because the board has to edit your NETFOCUS account so that they can generate the NAVADMIN report. Doubt the board is done until next week. The dates you're seeing is probably for the crunch zone report. Don't sweat until next Friday.

I see...Did your "Package Data Missing" show up that day as well or was that added later?

Did they talk to you about the crunch zone report when you were at NSI? I have heard of the crunch zone at 365 phase 1 for the Chief selection board and was wondering if they would be doing a similar "crunch" at these boards.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Just checked my package and it say last updated 08Sep as well. Probably just getting all of the packages together for the board next week but who knows. I haven't updated my package since late July. I agree that we should not sweat it for another week or so but everyone should stay vigilant. Good luck everyone!

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
I'm getting a little nervous. I feel like I'm the only one's who hasn't updated in the past week or two. I never received any notification that anything was missing or needed, but all of my documents were in a row and tallied properly. I'm probably over-worrying, but how could anyone not at this point?

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
I'm getting a little nervous. I feel like I'm the only one's who hasn't updated in the past week or two. I never received any notification that anything was missing or needed, but all of my documents were in a row and tallied properly. I'm probably over-worrying, but how could anyone not at this point?

Yeah it is a bit odd that your date is still from July. You never know, you might get an updated date right before the board. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know this is natural to a point, but holy shit, you guys are obsessing about this. The process is completely out of your control now. Just relax and wait for October. I think I gave the same counsel around this time last year.

Go for a hike, or drink some beer, or something! :D

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I know this is natural to a point, but holy shit, you guys are obsessing about this. The process is completely out of your control now. Just relax and wait for October. I think I gave the same counsel around this time last year.

Go for a hike, or drink some beer, or something! :D
Drink that beer responsibly! =]

It's perfectly normal to feel this way. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday. I checked my NETFOCUS daily. Obsession with this program is part of being dedicated to it.

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
I see...Did your "Package Data Missing" show up that day as well or was that added later?

Did they talk to you about the crunch zone report when you were at NSI? I have heard of the crunch zone at 365 phase 1 for the Chief selection board and was wondering if they would be doing a similar "crunch" at these boards.

My package data went missing on 18SEP, yes.

No, they didn't talk about the board process at all at NSI. I had the privilege of viewing the REPORT tab last year during the application process. This was accidentally released to the applicants, allowing us to run the same reports the board does while sorting through and organizing our packages. That tab was closed just before the deadline of the applications.

The crunch zone is those very competitive packages in the middle that get looked over very intensely. This is much like the CPO selection board, yes. The Navy has a lot of the same criteria for boards and a lot of the same processes. You all should have SOME indication of where you stand by the end of this month...unless NETFOCUS gets smart and hides the LAST UPDATED section.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
To change the subject a little, does anyone know how I can tell when I'm going to get paid for my advancement? My profile sheet still just says "to be determined". I assume it will be Dec.

DANG3R M0US3

To change the subject a little, does anyone know how I can tell when I'm going to get paid for my advancement? My profile sheet still just says "to be determined". I assume it will be Dec.

When I made it I had to wait until December. It all comes down to where your final multiple lands compared to everyone else. I have only seen one person get paid early and she made it by 20 points.

Tonya Marie

I'm a little behind on the forum this year. I'm an NFO applicant for this year, applied for pilot last year. My last updated date was 29 Aug, but I think they're right, they're just prepping for the board. Although last year, my last update date was like July 30th and it never got updated again, so just keep watching :) I made FC1 last sep though and made it by 17 points and starting getting paid in March, so just count December as the last possible date but hope for the best, there's really no way of telling what everybody else's fms was or where you were ranked in that part