• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

DANG3R M0US3

Dlnw64 and dang3r mous3 have you sent in any additional documents or had to answer any questions for them? Seems weird you would have been edited in Aug. Did you have the same checklist as everyone before package status closed?

I had to update my command point of contact because the Training Officer transferred.

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
Dlnw64 and dang3r mous3 have you sent in any additional documents or had to answer any questions for them? Seems weird you would have been edited in Aug. Did you have the same checklist as everyone before package status closed?

I sent additional documents but it was before the 01 Aug deadline, they never asked me for anything after the deadline and I didn't have any questions. The edit date is weird but maybe it's just something that happens before the actual board. I won't read too much into it because unless I'm wrong the board isn't until mid-Sept right?

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Yeah its not supposed to be until mid sept but we're almost in that time frame and they could've started early if the total number of applicants is down. Maybe I'm just being really hopeful.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
And I just checked it and my date has been updated to 08Sep. I guess now I am hoping that it is a good sign as well!
I really hope its a good sign but maybe they are just doing final admin before the board. I wish there were more people active on here to get a better poll.

DANG3R M0US3

Yeah its not supposed to be until mid sept but we're almost in that time frame and they could've started early if the total number of applicants is down. Maybe I'm just being really hopeful.

I guess now we wait and see if anyone else has changes from now until the end of September to make a better guess as to what might be going on.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Mine now says 08SEP. I'm going to try to message someone that picked up last year and see if theirs changed along the way up until the 18SEP date they had that indicated they were selected.

DANG3R M0US3

I really hope its a good sign but maybe they are just doing final admin before the board. I wish there were more people active on here to get a better poll.

Yeah, I wonder if those that didn't have their date updated at all last year had something missing from their package. This could mean that we have made it to the board, which would also be a good sign!

ML_METOC

FY17 OCEANO Alternate
I'm still hangin tough at 25JUL. My guess is that they are prepping apps/packages, making any final adjustments for the board. The site has been broadcasting that the board will convene in "mid-Sep" so it could very well begin on Monday.

DLWN64

FY17 OCEANO, FY18/FY19/FY20 IP Applicant
I'm still hangin tough at 25JUL. My guess is that they are prepping apps/packages, making any final adjustments for the board. The site has been broadcasting that the board will convene in "mid-Sep" so it could very well begin on Monday.

That's what I'm thinking too. Almost there...

Still at 30Aug.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
I just checked NETFOCUS again and my date still says yesterday 08SEP. I'm hoping it will update to today. Everyone keep checking. I think its safe to say the board has either been happening this week or it might be starting Monday. Dang3r mous3 should check and see if the date has been updated to today.

DANG3R M0US3

I just checked NETFOCUS again and my date still says yesterday 08SEP. I'm hoping it will update to today. Everyone keep checking. I think its safe to say the board has either been happening this week or it might be starting Monday. Dang3r mous3 should check and see if the date has been updated to today.

Still showing 08-Sep-2016.