• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 STA-21 Applicants

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Just got some info. I'm not sure when everyone got all required documents submitted but I was done with everything very early. Orders were requested Nov. 22nd. Apparently someone entered the school dates incorrectly into their system and hasn't corrected them. I was told should expect them to be corrected this week since everyone should be coming back from holiday stand down and to have orders cut as early as Friday (tomorrow) or next week. I just got told mine are waiting on funding with detaching in Jan and report no later than Feb. 20th with starting NSI on Feb. 21st. Hope this helps everyone some.

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Just got some info. I'm not sure when everyone got all required documents submitted but I was done with everything very early. Orders were requested Nov. 22nd. Apparently someone entered the school dates incorrectly into their system and hasn't corrected them. I was told should expect them to be corrected this week since everyone should be coming back from holiday stand down and to have orders cut as early as Friday (tomorrow) or next week. I just got told mine are waiting on funding with detaching in Jan and report no later than Feb. 20th with starting NSI on Feb. 21st. Hope this helps everyone some.
Did you call the STA-21 office for that info?

HDND

Dare Mighty Things
Who's getting pumped to class up in a month? What is everyone bringing? I've heard just sweats, pt gear, medals/ribbons, and personal items. Some people are bring their back dress shoes. What is everyone's thoughts?

Griff

I bought some used uniforms from the thrift store... to save money on the dress uniforms... I have literally worn my whites once in 13 years.

Zachary Wagoner

FY-17 Nuclear Selectee
Type I or III? I have heard we will not need NWU's as we will wear sweats until our khakis are ready. Idk just some gouge I got.
Type I. I'm bringing two because I saw they are part of the uniform issue and if we don't get issued type III I don't want to pay for type I. Really hoping we get issued type III.

DANG3R M0US3

Type I. I'm bringing two because I saw they are part of the uniform issue and if we don't get issued type III I don't want to pay for type I. Really hoping we get issued type III.

I've only got one set that I think is still in good condition, which I am going to bring. Other than that, I plan on bringing the items I saw on the NSI website list and not many other uniform items.