• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

das

Contributor
The only people who will have the results, officially, are the IDC community leaders, and your NRDs/recruiters via CNRC.

Thanks DAS. Do you think I should call my NRD on Friday or wait until the following week? Sorry for my ignorance this is my first board.

das

Contributor
Can't hurt to call, though anyone other than your own recruiter may claim ignorance and/or actually not have access to the results. Sometimes they will claim the results aren't out...they have been out by Friday at the latest for each board held for the last 6 years.

bryanteagle6

your recruiter will call you when he/she gets the information emailed to them. Many recruiters don't worry about checking their email or the navy websites before going home on friday, so you may not get a call until monday or tuesday of next week. My recruiter called me on monday after the last board. There are other Navy personnel that can access the list when it gets posted on friday, but you would have to ask them to look it up for you.
what is your NRD?

USNR Applicant

After having gone through the process 3 times, I can tell you I know what those of you going up for this board are feeling. Remember, it's just that: a process. It's fair and objective, and it all depends on the quotas available, your competition, and how well you've made your case in your package. If you have put your best face forward, ultimately nothing else matters. Good luck!

Thanks. Appreciate your input, on this and other boards.

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
Yes it's going to be a long week... Maybe DAS can give me some insight to what happen yesturday. I received a phone call from a security officer to schedule an interview for Thursday. I thought this was the final step after being selected? My recruiter is on leave from the 16-20th isn't that great. I'm not wanting to get my hopes up and all of sudden get shot down. Anyone have insight?

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
Thank you Warfighter, I have my recruiters, Sr. Chiefs email and I think his phone number but I'd rather and talk to my recruiter.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I haven't heard from my recruiter in 3+ weeks, haha. I figure that if and when he has something new to tell me, he'll tell me. Hope to hear from him on Monday...