• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 board schedule

Lucy

Only reason I ask is that I was thinking surely they wouldn't give someone a pro-rec without intending to get that person into OCS right?
Seen it go both ways. Soem get waivers, some don't. Depends on the board it seems.

ruby416

oh NO!!! not S-2! i say that cuz i speak from experience, i was a cook for 3years before i got crossed over to IT...!!! its long hours and it seemed no one appreciates you, and whatever u do it seems to be never enough! i moved so fast to crossrate...lol... sorry to hear that, hopefully it wont be long!!:(
Prissy,
Do you know how long people normally go cranking for? I am an LS thou.... I was suprised when my sponsor emailed me n mentioned that my department head was CS1...... I was thinking: but im LS....LOL.....

PRISSY83

Pro-Rec'd for IW on Aug 11 IDC board
Prissy,
Do you know how long people normally go cranking for? I am an LS thou.... I was suprised when my sponsor emailed me n mentioned that my department head was CS1...... I was thinking: but im LS....LOL.....

the going rate for cranking is 90days...and they dont care what rate you are...lol...they take any "BODY"!:D