• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Helobound

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
You rock man. BTW, go Romeo. Sierras are gay.

I actually wanna fly 53's instead. But wherever I end up- at least I made it.

EDIT: And just an FYI- gotta give credit where it's due- "Pill Hacker" hooked it up with the list.....

3rdtimer

So, if they've released the numbers on how many they've made, do you think they will release who was selected anytime soon?

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate

EDIT: And just an FYI- gotta give credit where it's due- "Pill Hacker" hooked it up with the list.....

you made it, as in you got selected for FY 10 STA21?:eek: As in the list is out??:eek::eek::eek:

boobcheese

I don't believe that list means what you think it means. Those are FY10 accession goals for the various commissioning sources. You are not considered an accession until you actually commission. Those numbers more likely reflect how the breakdown of service selection will shake out for STA-21 guys commissioning this year.

Brydown1

FY-07 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I don't believe that list means what you think it means. Those are FY10 accession goals for the various commissioning sources. You are not considered an accession until you actually commission. Those numbers more likely reflect how the breakdown of service selection will shake out for STA-21 guys commissioning this year.

I agree.