• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

jwac85

FY-11 STA-21 Pilot Applicant
the last three threads are a good example of why you should do as much as you can for yourself and not leave it up to your CoC. Most are extremely helpful, but its your package, so you decide how much you want to pursue/annoy people for the results.

(When I say this, I mean from the point you decide to apply till the minute you get the results, and beyond...)

steel330i

I hope that whoever receives the list first will post the NAVADMIN and share the wealth, I'm currently on recruiting duty so I have no hook-ups as far as to the minute message traffic...also trying to help us hit 2,000 hits...lets go team!

EmilyRose

I hope someone shares too.... I'm relying on NPC or NCP or whatever it is to check NAVADMINS and it seems like everytime someone who is watching message traffic posts saying there are new messages but they aren't the results, it's a few hours behind. BTW, my husband is pretty impressed with my knowledge that I have picked up from here. He said "wow, you've been reading!" Thanks guys! :)

Beaker

I'm thinking that the results are waiting on the defense authorization bill that the president hasn't signed yet. Was just sent to him on the 22nd.

I work at a messaging center and have been checking for the NAVADMIN as it'll hit our messaging system before it's posted elsewhere. Nothing yet, my last day on this string is Monday night so I finish tuesday morning about 0600 Hawaii time.

Then back to work the following Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues (Oct 30, 31 and Nov 1, 2)

Beaker

Saw the March cycle 2010 advancement exam navadmin and one for permanent cosmetic make-up, those'll probably be on NPC soon. Thats 303/09 and 304/09.

EM3

FY10 Core Selectee
you are not screwed but you should be starting on it now, by now at a minimum, you should know which college and what degree path you want from each of the colleges that you plan on applying. Ive got about 6 applications submitted or in progress.

The only thing I had confusion with was which semester to apply for. So I applied for Sping, but realistically it would be impossible to start in the spring. I am reapplying now for the summer semesters. Is there anybody out there have any more advice one how to apply and which semseters to apply for?

I would say to apply to any semester that you can meet the application deadline. Many colleges allow you to defer your acceptance for up to a year. You will just have to talk to the admissions officer once you are accepted and explain your situation. I had applied for fall09 entrance for SUNY Maritime. Then I contacted them about my situation. The reply I got is basicly I can go there whenever as long as it is no later than fall10. Hope that helps even though you are probably applying to somewhere different.

os2

well i cant log in to my sta 21 account to check on the application status..... could this mean that they are updating the site with the results?

LAX89

Okay,
I went on leave for two weeks and rested at ease about all of this results nonsense, (we didnt have internet the whole time so I had no choice) ... but anyways, I come back to find out that the results arent even out yet!!! This is crazy, I've been reading through all the posts from when I was gone though and some of them are quite entertaining. On the bright side *at least theres only one week left in October right* UGHHHH Not that everyone isnt in the same boat, but its driving my husband crazy too that our lives are on hold for these results...2,000 posts... here we come!

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Okay,
I went on leave for two weeks and rested at ease about all of this results nonsense, (we didnt have internet the whole time so I had no choice) ... but anyways, I come back to find out that the results arent even out yet!!! This is crazy, I've been reading through all the posts from when I was gone though and some of them are quite entertaining. On the bright side *at least theres only one week left in October right* UGHHHH Not that everyone isnt in the same boat, but its driving my husband crazy too that our lives are on hold for these results...2,000 posts... here we come!

No internet? Where'd you go, West Virginia?

Cleonard19

Contributor
Is it sad that I now check this thread not for results, but rather to see what sort of shenanigans people are up to?

BTW, Gibbs' gut says the 20th. Ziva's Contacts tend to agree. Things are looking good for us :)

LAX89

Nope, Florida.. but where we were staying it wasnt worth it to pay for wifi. I could have called back everyday but instead I though I would just relax and try to enjoy my vacation... worked pretty well... then I came back... now Im going crazy again.

jsimons33

ok ok, so I just got word from a very reliable source that we were not wrong after all. The results are coming out on the 20th........of NOVEMBER!!!