• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Woody4SC

My DIVO came in and this is what he had to say (and he wasnt being funny) "The official word is that nobody knows. I wasn't sure until a minute ago, but i just found out that nobody knows anything. Sorry dude we will keep waiting"

That' freakin' awesome! I'm starting a petition to make it the new slogan of the Navy, lol. I could just see it now...

Recruiting Ad: "Join the Navy where NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!"

OscarMyers

None
That' freakin' awesome! I'm starting a petition to make it the new slogan of the Navy, lol. I could just see it now...

Recruiting Ad: "Join the Navy where NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING!"

you say that like your not accustom to the navys core values.... hurry up and wait.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
^ FAIL! The key to being a DIVO is not letting anyone know how clueless you really are.

Funny, I thought it was buying sodas for combat while on the midwatch, huh . . . Oh, and the occasional early day off of work for motivational purposes.

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
The dreaded 2200-0200 (it's the dreaded watch while on shore duty anyways) has left me with enough sadistic time to read the entire 34 pages of posts on this forum. 2 hours later I have the realization that there are so many people's hopes and dreams wrapped up in this opportunity. I wish everyone the best of luck! By the mere effort of finding support and asking questions we will all eventually be successful!

Fingers crossed for a weekend celebration!

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
The MCPON said that the scrub process can take up to 3 weeks for medical and legal holds. He has asked Fleet MC for more information on the results.

loweryab

So I had pretty much settled on the fact that we won't know until the 20th or so. I had accepted it... Then my Chief comes up to me and says..."so the CCC says results should be out this week." Do they do this just to torture??? :( I'm back to hitting refresh again.

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee
So I had pretty much settled on the fact that we won't know until the 20th or so. I had accepted it... Then my Chief comes up to me and says..."so the CCC says results should be out this week." Do they do this just to torture??? :( I'm back to hitting refresh again.

My CCC said that he recieved a status e-mail. I haven't had a chance to track him down and ask specifics.