• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Bill3753

Is anybody else having a problem logging into their application on the STA site? Last year this was an indication that they had updated it.

The STA-21 application site is netfocus. That is what the last couple post were talking about. Don't feel bad though, I didn't know it was called netfocus either until about three to fours weeks ago.

cbaker

Yup, I am not able to log onto it. I have been trying for a while and it keeps saying it can't find the server.

JohnPaulJones

633703243731373260-anticipation.jpg

I do apologize to the ladies on this site if this is in ANY way offensive.

SAYYRAH85

down for me as well.. hmm signs for something exciting to come? That would be great because today is my friday and I would love to celebrate.

leadblimp

We couild send Mike an email informing him that the website is down (specifically the check application/status portion of the website) and see what his response might be.

CECorBUST

The STA-21 application site is netfocus. That is what the last couple post were talking about. Don't feel bad though, I didn't know it was called netfocus either until about three to fours weeks ago.

I didn't know that... Last year there were 5 who applied from my command (me being one) and the two that got selected (one primary and one alternate) both had their netfocus accounts locked. The rest of us still had access. They said that they were planning on fixing that this year.

leadblimp

I didn't know that... Last year there were 5 who applied from my command (me being one) and the two that got selected (one primary and one alternate) both had their netfocus accounts locked. The rest of us still had access. They said that they were planning on fixing that this year.

Did they specify if they were going to lock them out for everyone or no one, or did they forget and everyone on here that checked got picked up.

BTW, my access to netfocus is down as well.

leadblimp

Oh BTW if you look at the bottom of the apply page on the STA21 site there is a last modified date (today) where as the homepage was last updated on oct 6th. What needs updating on that page after the board has adjourned and before the FY11 message has been submitted.

-Now im starting to stretch oh god. im going back to work now.