• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY04 STA-21 Submission & Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooooh!

Post up if you dropped a package this year.

Hopefully we can all add our posts that we were selected come Oct. :D

My package was mailed today - CORE Option.

*crosses fingers* :eek:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Best of luck to all the FY04 STA program applicants. It took me 3 tries to get into the FY96 ECP program when they still had it. I know the pain of applying, and waiting, and waiting....

Good luck.

SAR522

My package was mailed out several days ago. I applied for the Pilot option with Core as a secondary. This is my first year applying.

Does anybody know how many pilot slots are open this year for STA-21? I know last year they selected about 40.

Good luck everybody

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I sent my app in on the 28th. Shows from fedex received on 29th but not listed as received yet on check status page. Anyone else still not listed as received? Anyways gl to all. And I don't think they release quotas on this until after. Oh yea, Pilot/core options applied for.

Another thing of note. After my review board was talking to a pilot and he mentioned if I'm selected for core that I should call NROTC units ahead of time to find out how many pilot slots they usualy get and if they're all used up. Just somthing to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.