• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN FY 24 IWC DCO Reserve Board

eclayj

I asked my OR if he had an update on results Friday and he responded back he had not heard anything yet. I have yet to hear back this week. Either not a good result, or a misunderstanding on my OR’s part about where results are up and available. Staying positive and hopeful, congrats to all those selected.

amar

I asked my OR if he had an update on results Friday and he responded back he had not heard anything yet. I have yet to hear back this week. Either not a good result, or a misunderstanding on my OR’s part about where results are up and available. Staying positive and hopeful, congrats to all those selected.
I am in the same boat as you. I reached out to my recruiter Monday and they said they don’t have results yet. I am also staying hopeful, and congrats to all selected!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

You can tell them you have heard the board results are on the CNRC sharepoint site.

stoney

Anyone still waiting on results? I reached out to my OR last week and they said someone was going to reach out to me soon but haven't heard anything since. Seems kind of odd to be waiting this long when results have been out for a while.

Hidden Panda

Willing to make things happen for us all.
Anyone still waiting on results? I reached out to my OR last week and they said someone was going to reach out to me soon but haven't heard anything since. Seems kind of odd to be waiting this long when results have been out for a while.
I would agree, I could be wrong here, but I believed most people received results by the 17th of last week.