• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good Morning all! I got a call from my recruiter yesterday saying I was selected for DCO (INTEL), but no further information. Could someone who has the list let me know if they see my name anywhere? Totally fine with a private/direct message. Thanks!

It sounds like you have all the info you need at the moment.

Selection lists aren’t meant to be public/sharable info with candidates.

exNavyOffRec

Recruiter called me last night, didn't get selected because of one bad interview. Scored a 6,7,8 and a 3 on the interviews.

12 years of cyber experience with an Army contractor, MS from Johns Hopkins in Systems Engineering, and a BS in Cyber security from UMUC. CASP+, CISSP, Network+, Security+ and a few Cisco certs. 3.7 GPA for both degrees. I'll reapply in March. I re-enlisted in the Navy reserve last November after a 10 year break in service. I received a seller letter of recommendation from my CO. My leadership and recruiter mentioned being enlisted may hurt me before I got the results. It's disappointing that one single interview can play a significant factor. Did everyone have their interviews assigned to them? Also, does anyone have experience with other branches and their process?
Maybe I am not understanding what you are trying to say but the top interview score is a 10, if you scored 6,7,8 and 3 those are all not good interviews.

Enlisted experience especially in a IWC rate has been a plus for people.

jamal1825

You may need to work on your interview questions. Don’t feel bad I had three 10s and one 6, but I wasn’t selected. We got this, let’s try again for the March board. ?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Recruiter called me last night, didn't get selected because of one bad interview. Scored a 6,7,8 and a 3 on the interviews.

12 years of cyber experience with an Army contractor, MS from Johns Hopkins in Systems Engineering, and a BS in Cyber security from UMUC. CASP+, CISSP, Network+, Security+ and a few Cisco certs. 3.7 GPA for both degrees. I'll reapply in March. I re-enlisted in the Navy reserve last November after a 10 year break in service. I received a seller letter of recommendation from my CO. My leadership and recruiter mentioned being enlisted may hurt me before I got the results. It's disappointing that one single interview can play a significant factor. Did everyone have their interviews assigned to them? Also, does anyone have experience with other branches and their process?

More DCO programs are moving to a centralized interview system where a regional coordinator will arrange all interviews. Applicants in the past have gamed the system and had interviews done with folks who personally knew the candidate - leading to an advantage over someone else.

It’s not much different than the civilian sector really…

GCJ8404

Does anyone have the list?
My past experience has been if you don't receive a call straight-away, that you're not selected. Totally my experience though...I'm pretty sure I'll hear from my OR tomorrow and hopefully it will be good news, but preparing myself for not so good news.