• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

StrideThrough

Not sure what you're referring to, but this is the March 2021 results list.
Not trying to question anything, in one of those disbelief and shocked moments I see my name. It’s been a life time dream. For the photos at the top of the page it says Subj: IWC (all rates) DCO PRB Results (SEPT 2020). I’m newer to seeing the result page so just wasn’t sure what the date meant as I was a nonselect for the Sept 2020 board

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Hi,
Does anyone know what's after Pro Y?
From now until reaching Newport, RI.

DENSFG

Congrats to everyone who was also selected! Seems weird for me to find out here, and that my OR still hasn't even messaged me back yet...but I'll take it nevertheless!

I was selected, as well! I expected to find out from my recruiter, but I will take what I can get.

Thank you all for the information and encouragement. This is my first attempt, but have been at it for a little over a year. Congrats to those recommended and to those that were not, don’t give up.

jrh0425

Having distinct memories of how much it sucked to wait over the weekend for my OR to give me an answer.........

the following are PRO Y
1815 CW
DORITY
ESQUIBEL
JARAMILLO
TITUS
UTAMA

IP 1825
Al helli
Baker, shaun
Borange
Cervantes
Hawkins
Haxton
Kotowski
Mahindraker
Stevens
Stripling

Intel 1835
See the pics
It is too late to type in that many names

I assume this list is for Reserve not AD? I see my last name for 1825 but maybe there is another Haxton? My OR said nothing has come in yet.

ppifer

Having distinct memories of how much it sucked to wait over the weekend for my OR to give me an answer.........

the following are PRO Y
1815 CW
DORITY
ESQUIBEL
JARAMILLO
TITUS
UTAMA

IP 1825
Al helli
Baker, shaun
Borange
Cervantes
Hawkins
Haxton
Kotowski
Mahindraker
Stevens
Stripling

Intel 1835
See the pics
It is too late to type in that many names
Please delete this post. Official notification must come the applicants OR.

ppifer

Disregard any published list. Requested the individual delete the post. Applicants must receive official notification from their recruiter. Other sources are not certified.