• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 OCS BOARD SCHEDULE

ANOTHER CHANGE EFFECTIVE 27 JAN 17.

Im trying to submit for the pilot/nfo board. I will have my degree completed and package ready to submit NLT 30JUN17. The most recent board schedule only goes out until 13JUN for NFO. Do you know when the next available time will be to submit a package?

koliver

Im trying to submit for the pilot/nfo board. I will have my degree completed and package ready to submit NLT 30JUN17. The most recent board schedule only goes out until 13JUN for NFO. Do you know when the next available time will be to submit a package?
You can submit your package before your degree is conferred. I'm submitting for the April board, but don't graduate until May.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Does anyone know if I submit a KIT with two potions on it (i.e. AMDO/ NFO) and the board dates for those selections are different, does the package go to both boards tr do i have to submit separately around the board dates?

JoeLight

Any new info on Pilot / NFO boards past 11-Jul-17? I noticed that this spreadsheet start on 18-Jul-16. Does that mean Pilot / NFO boards past Jul 2017 will be part of FY 18?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Any new info on Pilot / NFO boards past 11-Jul-17? I noticed that this spreadsheet start on 18-Jul-16. Does that mean Pilot / NFO boards past Jul 2017 will be part of FY 18?

Yes, because the Navy's FY starts in October, so any board after that date would date would be for FY18 selections since they would commission after 1 OCT.

BravoAMF

ANOTHER CHANGE EFFECTIVE 27 JAN 17.

I received a call yesterday from my recruiter saying that the SWO board is meeting next week. According to the most recent schedule posted here, the next SWO board is in May. I know there have been schedule changes so is there a new schedule or was I misinformed?