• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future of NFO's in the Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

Thats right duh
banghead_125.gif

(Slow day at work Steve?)

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
yes, Grumman is hands down the best. Even among us Aero Engineers in school. Grumman is the best place to work, Lockheed Skunkworks is the second best. and from everything I have been hearing, Boeing is the worst.

akamifeldman

Interplanetary Ambassador
Sheesh, all this talk about UAVs and computer pilots reminds me of an old joke...

Imagine yourself sometime in the future, about to board a commercial airplane flight. As you settle into your seat, the programmed voice comes over the PA, telling you to, "...sit back and enjoy the flight, where absolutely nothing can go wrong can go wrong can go wrong can go wrong..."

Heck, whats so bad about it? You fly the thing from a trailer on the ground with a computer screen and a joystick. And, say one day you get shot out of the sky. Your wingman just slaps you on the back and says, "Awww, don't worry about it, lets get some beers."

The Three D's of Aviation: Never do anything Dumb, Dangerous, or Different!

grouch

Man that last one is pants wetting good. The Air Force is so easy to make fun of. "No Sir, I am laughing AT you not WITH you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.