• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funeral Protesters to pay $11 mil

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I wish instead of passing laws banning protests at funerals they would just pass a law allowing the rest of us to beat the living crap out of these jackasses with impunity. Same thing with flag burning. (Mostly joking.)

GroundPounder

I went to the University of Kansas, which is about 40 miles from Topeka where these nut cases are located. As long as it does not involve a funeral protest, these people are great entertainment, it is almost impossible to think that they actually beleive what they are saying.

When it comes to what they do at funerals they are beyond disgusting. There are groups now that will appear at where they are scheduled to " protest " a funeral that will help shield the family from their antics.

kejo

pilot
"...while members of the church greeted the news with tightlipped smiles."

-end of the CNN.com report

the crazy only get crazier...maybe they'll be forced to pack up, move to south america and pull a jim jones...:icon_rage

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I honestly can't imagine a family having to endure that nonsense. I very well might end up in lockup if I ever encountered these bastards at a funeral. I hope they milk these fvckers dry for any cash they DO have.

phrogpilot73

When it comes to what they do at funerals they are beyond disgusting. There are groups now that will appear at where they are scheduled to " protest " a funeral that will help shield the family from their antics.
Don't know if those groups have served in the military at all, but it proves that there is still much about this country that is worth defending.

etsgraham

These people had the gall to show up at Virginia Tech the DAY AFTER the shootings occurred babbling their nonsense over a loud speaker in the middle of campus. They have no sense of propriety or other's feelings. Unfortunately they also seem to thrive off confrontation.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Don't know if those groups have served in the military at all, but it proves that there is still much about this country that is worth defending.

I believe the biker group who does this consists of a lot of prior military folks who are just disgusted as us (and as any decent human should be). Regardless, good on them. I salute them for what they do. Perhaps a couple bills or a beer to these guys might coax a subtle blow to a couple protesters heads....

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Good. I hear Shirley on the adam corolla show in the mornings. She is twisted. He just makes fun of her.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor

Agree - good people indeed.

bixler01.jpg