• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fun with Anthro

MasterBates

No. You do one or the other.

Not even sure how many A's are left. Only Krock had them when I left in 08, and they are being phased out.

Glass is nice. But then when you go back to the Stone Age (read: Grumman Product) it's like you have to read everything in Sanskrit on parchment, when you were used to English on the internet.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No. You do one or the other.

Not even sure how many A's are left. Only Krock had them when I left in 08, and they are being phased out.

Glass is nice. But then when you go back to the Stone Age (read: Grumman Product) it's like you have to read everything in Sanskrit on parchment, when you were used to English on the internet.

are the Cs new aircraft or are they turning As into the Cs with mods?

Crazy8

All the students fly C's now. I was one of the last to start in the A for BI and RI, then switch to the C. The last new C airframes have been delivered, so all the new C's are conversions.

MB - I never realized the panel was that much lower (not cutout) in the A but the photos show it. That's a sweet 80's calculator in the shot of the A.