• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fully Furnished Condo on the Water -$600/mo in Pensacola

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
My roommate is picking up for API in two weeks and leaving for Corpus thereafter. I am picking up in February but will be doing Primary at Whiting. Hence I'll be looking for a roommate the beginning of March.

The condo is fully furnished, 2 bed/2 bath, sits on the water, and is 15 minutes from the back gate. All utilities are included. As a bonus, you can watch my 73" HDTV in the living room. :icon_smil

Seriously though, PM me or email me at RyanRC187@gmail.com if you're interested. Male or female, as long as you're cool, it doesn't matter. Also, preferably no UF grads.

A few pics for those who are interested.

n5205683_47301463_7414.jpg

n5205683_47301464_7684.jpg

n5205683_47529675_459.jpg

n5205683_47529735_472.jpg

n5205683_47529737_1015.jpg

n5205683_47529738_1304.jpg

The beach is across the street, if you were wondering.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
only one problem with this post ryan, i see no pictures of this TV. I don't believe in a 73 inch HDTV till i see it.

sounds too much like the second coming of jesus, and we all know he was too busy helping texas win from the after game soundbytes to be in your living room.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
only one problem with this post ryan, i see no pictures of this TV. I don't believe in a 73 inch HDTV till i see it.

sounds too much like the second coming of jesus, and we all know he was too busy helping texas win from the after game soundbytes to be in your living room.

O ye of little faith.

n5205683_48881897_7966.jpg

By the way, the Horns looked great topping OSU on it last night.

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
Seriously, is that a Tom Cruise "Top Gun" poster by the kitchen?

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Ryan_Cunningham, pretty ballsy to set such a nice 73" HDTV on such an "inexpensive" looking rolling cart, don't-cha-think :p

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Ryan_Cunningham, pretty ballsy to set such a nice 73" HDTV on such an "inexpensive" looking rolling cart, don't-cha-think :p

Its not a rolling cart, and its actually quite sturdy. Since I don't have any toddlers running around, I think it should be ok.

But I'll be sure to update the ad should it fall off. ;)

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
Well he's got Robin Meade up... she almost counts. Just mute the TV, I can watch her all morning.

You don't think shes added a few pounds in the last year? She looks thinner in this older picture. I say this because watching her was a morning routine for the three months I spent in M Co at TBS.

robin-meade-1b-f.jpg