• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FTS Redesignation Board - 19 May 2014

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
I just wanted to say good luck to the applicants of this FTS redesignation board.
This is my first time applying and the only designator that I’m applying for is AMDO.
May the spots be many and the applicants few!
Good luck shipmates!

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
I was not selected this time around. I didn’t have a FITREP to submit to the board and I think that hurt me. I will have a FITREP for the November board and I be adding more qualifications to my kit. Hopefully, second times the charm!

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Try and highlight in your package how much you know about SELRES admin and career management and are committed to managing their careers. That's what the board is looking for. Fitreps are important but I've known guys to get picked up who don't have as great a fitrep record.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Try and highlight in your package how much you know about SELRES admin and career management and are committed to managing their careers. That's what the board is looking for. Fitreps are important but I've known guys to get picked up who don't have as great a fitrep record.

Good idea, insanebikerboy! I had some of that in my package but I was mainly trying to focus on my maintenance management experience. Next time I apply, I’ll have more education, my LSS Green Belt and hopefully a good FITREP to add. Thank for the info.