• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Frumby are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I PM'd you and wrote you an email. Well, atleast I followed through with it, but you might have not gotten them. I could have also fouled up. Don't feel pressured I am just curious if you got my PM or email? Thanks.

Semper FI

ghost_ttu

Heck No!! He is MIA, I'm bout to crash a certain Maestro and that will get his attention. I'll put a big banner when he logs in, Frumby Call Ghost and the pain will go away! Frumby if you got my email let me know about the 8th. By the way I'm interviewing in Belton next week, and looking at the Baylor det.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Yes, I'm BACK. To everyone who has emailed me, I'm getting to it. I had a software crash and was only able to download a patch last night. Keep in mind that I fly for a living and can only work on the problem when I'm home. Frumby is to computers like an AMC Gremlin (Waynes World Car for all the youngsters) is to NASCAR. Remember, very few people owned computers when I went to college and Laptops hadn't been invented yet. When I have a computer glitch, what takes all of you 10 minutes takes me a friggin week. Keep writing. I'm trying. Semper, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMCR

ghost_ttu

So you are saying that you are old????

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
HaHa. Thanks Frumby for your status. Be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Semper FI

Status
Not open for further replies.