• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

free snuggies...haha

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Saw this on another forum and am sharing the snuggie love with fellow AW's, don't hate :icon_tong

http://suzzly.com/snuggiepromo.html

You know you want one. If all else fails, could be a great xmas gift.

Yes I am straight.

**edit

look how happy this family is!

snuggie2500x375.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
My girlfriend has wanted one of these for a while now so....I'll bite.

This is the motivation she gave me to get her a snuggie: http://thesnuggiesutra.com/

KScott - if I end up regretting this (i.e. internet scam resulting in problems), I will haunt your airwarriors existence.... :eek: :D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
HH-60,
Since KScott is a long time member and not trying to sell anything but is just providing info on a supposed freebie - I reopened the thread.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
My girlfriend has wanted on of these for a while now so....I'll bite.

This is the motivation she gave me to get her a snuggie: http://thesnuggiesutra.com/

KScott - if I end up regretting this (i.e. internet scam resulting in problems), I will haunt your airwarriors existence.... :eek: :D
Oh God I sure hope not, because I signed up for one, too after seeing this posted somewhere else. These things are hysterical. I was reading somewhere that someone had a snuggie party once.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
KCOTT you a$$. I was reading this thread when my daughter woke up and walked up behind me.

I now have a "wearable blanket/one man fleece tent" inbound.

E26

So it's free, right? As in I won't receive a bill for "only 36 payments of 21.95 a month" once the "free trial period ends"?

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Oh God I sure hope not, because I signed up for one, too after seeing this posted somewhere else. These things are hysterical. I was reading somewhere that someone had a snuggie party once.

My neighbors had a snuggie party. Of course I picked one up and attended. NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TWO! Yes!

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
HH-60,
Since KScott is a long time member and not trying to sell anything but is just providing info on a supposed freebie - I reopened the thread.

My bad, I didn't see it was a free give away, the site was blocked at work.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
YES! I've always thought of Snuggies as things that are totally gay, but I think, deep down, there is a part of everyone that secretly wants one.

But before I do, has anyone else who signed up gotten ridiculous spam or anything from this?