• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free shipping, ends midnight - 4wd.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
A little late getting the news out on this to you Jeep guys (I just saw it yesterday myself) but free shipping sitewide on www.4wd.com. This is a great deal especially if you buy one of those big items that might cost a ton to ship. I just got a brand new windshield frame for my CJ today - $135 shipped.

Hope some of you can jump on this deal today!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
+1 for headwork.

My JK needed this; I was able to get front and rear neoprene seat covers for 150 and got a Pure Jeep Rear bumper for the same price as Quadratec. I saved 99 on the rear seat cover and about 175 on shipping for the bumper.

If you're ever in Norfolk, I'm picking up a few beers for you.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
+1 for headwork.

My JK needed this; I was able to get front and rear neoprene seat covers for 150 and got a Pure Jeep Rear bumper for the same price as Quadratec. I saved 99 on the rear seat cover and about 175 on shipping for the bumper.

If you're ever in Norfolk, I'm picking up a few beers for you.
Just helping out another Jeeper, but if I get up there I'll have to take you up on that. You'll have to give a review on those neoprene covers - was that the deal where they were throwing in the covers for the back seat if you bought the front seats?

The only thing I wish is that I could spend more on stuff during this deal, free shipping is outstanding. Glad someone else could get in on this deal.

Keep the shiny side up bro, and fly safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.