• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Ensign Insignia

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
I have a set or two of Ensign Bars for a flight-suit in great condition and are in need of a new home. First person to message me with their address has them, free of charge... I'll even cover the stamp and envelope. :icon_wink

****Flight Suit Insignia is Gone**** Took all of 94 seconds... geez...

I may have a few gold bars from Khaki's lying around... and Hard Should Boards too... but I can't fit those in a normal envelope and throw a stamp on them... message me if you want them and we'll find a way though.

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Found more Free Stuff...

I found another set of Ensign Insignia for a flight suit... first person to PM me gets 'em for free

***My stuff's all gone... but check out the guys below!***

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Purdue inspired me to go through my stuff...to tag along on his post I have available:

1 set OC anchors...the big ones for SDB lapels... (I believe they are MIDN 2nd anchors as well??)
2 sets Ensign cap/collar insignia
1 set OC hard shoulder boards
1 set Ensign hard boards

Let me know...and return the favor with the stuff you "outgrow".

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
From Band of Brothers,

Captain Sobel...... we salute the rank not the man.
Sobel.jpg

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
im still not saluting you Purdue

Only Air Force pricks are required to salute O-2's while wearing butter bars.

But after all the fun they gave ME for refusing to salute indoors when reporting in for my briefs... I'd probably enjoy making fun on the "Boy in Blue" that saluted me

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I think it has something to do with Old R.O.'s pic. It happened on my computer when he posted pics in other threads, too. They always show up as a red X...:confused::confused:

Happened to me too... I just don't see any red x's, but from the other post I could tell my PC wasn't displaying the pictures.

[/threadjack]

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
OK... I'll fix it somehow....
Thanks for the head's up
\
Ok... I _think_ it's fixed now. If not, please let me know and I'll try Plan II