• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FRDMM ONE RNAV ARRIVAL Washington National

Pags

N/A
pilot
Right after a couple of my friends landed their helo on a Dutch frigate, a female HCO asked them if they would require "lashes."
We had an Aussie Sheela HCO ask us if we wanted a "hot suck". Apparently this is what the Aussie's call a hot pump.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
The best I've heard on the radio was a clearance from a cute sounding female controller. IAF for the high approach is "FAANY" (pronounced fanny).. can't remember exactly where it is, just somewhere in the southwest. The clearance was "Proceed direct FAANY, cleared for the penetration at FAANY". No shitter. My IP and I couldn't stop laughing.

Ok... so it's "FANNY" and it's the IAF for one of the El Paso Int'l approaches.

What makes it even funnier for me is that my girlfriend is English, and to the English, a girl's fanny is in the front, not the back...

http://map.aeroplanner.com/plates/FaaPlates_pdfs/00134HVDT26L.PDF

yak52driver

Contributor
Up here there's a BOOTY intersection, I always chuckle when ATC tell's me to go direct to BOOTY.