• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Four shot dead in Coronado,CA

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think there is more to the story we don't know. Considering it was early a.m. after new Years Eve, toxicology information could be key bits of information for the LEOs.

Whole thing is a tragic.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Knew Bob from API, we were in the same study group together. Very smart guy and had tons of potential. Like some of the guys said, the job we sign up for has its risks, but it kills you to hear someone get killed like these 4 peopel did. RIP.

Same study group. Regardless of what happened, the whole thing is horrible, praying for everyone involved.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
When the added info came on the news today the entire ready room stopped. It was only a few weeks ago Dave was part of it. The silence said a lot; Dave was a good guy. I wonder if we will ever find out what really happened late that night. It just doesn't add up.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, it is a horrible way for things to end for all of them, and it is even worse because we all liked Bob

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I wonder if we will ever find out what really happened late that night. It just doesn't add up.

The news clip was the first I heard that there was a witness. Hopefully he/she can shed some light on the senselessness.

Romeozulu

Pineapple Airlines (VR-21) Survivor
Tragic, no matter what/who ignited it!
Potentially explosive mixture: booze, guns - and a possible love triangle - for whatever that's worth.
Reportedly, 4 guns were removed from prems after the carnage.
Prayers for the families of all involved.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
The news clip was the first I heard that there was a witness. Hopefully he/she can shed some light on the senselessness.
rumormill so take it with a grain of salt (though so far it's been legit)....the witness was outside when the gunshots started - he ran away instead of to the door...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
rumormill so take it with a grain of salt (though so far it's been legit)....the witness was outside when the gunshots started - he ran away instead of to the door...

Pretty much also what the news has been reporting as well.....that there was a 5th person, who was the one who called 911.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Well looks like we were all wrong, it seems so obvious too....of course Obama did it
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/mysterious-murder-of-top-gun-pilots-blamed-on-obama-war-plot/

All hysterical psycho-babble aside, I have not been able to find any updates on this (final police report, the investigation is still ongoing, any update at all). Anyone hear/read anything recent?

One of the dumbest articles I've ever read I think :rolleyes:

I too am curious if the killer had just alcohol in his system, other drugs or was just completely insane regardless.