• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Found dog needs flight student (Whiting)

Aspro23

My buddy was on duty at OLF Harold in Blackwater and a puppy came up to him and spent the better part of his 12 hr shift outside the hut. She is pretty thin, had no collar, and very long nails but she is a beautiful dog and very well behaved. We are looking for her owner, but they will need a good explanation for her current condition to get her back. I realize that this isn't helping anyone's pursuit of their wings, but since she was found at an OLF it seems fitting she might find a home with a student aviator. We will be PCSing pretty soon, we have two kids under 2 (one brand new), and we just lost our Boxer not very long ago or we would be keeping her ourselves. She seems to have some lab, maybe some pit or boxer, but is only in the 30-40 lb range. Thanks for taking a minute and hopefully we can find her a deserving home.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Minus the PCS move you and your family sound like the perfect family. You have very young kids, she is young could be the perfect dog for your kids to grow up with. Sorry to hear about your boxer, my wife and I have a 2 year old boxer she is the most perfect/frustrating dog in the world lol. It's a boxer thing that I am sure you understand.