• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Upgrade to 3.6.4

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

For your information, I just completed the ugrade of the forum to 3.6.4 of the vBulletin software. Couple comments:

- Chat is down.
- Reputation is working again (I hope).
- Front page is down.

And a couple of the other modifications are currently broken. Right now it is running the default software without any modifications/hacks.

I am still moving over some of the images and graphics.

John

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Seems like now when I follow some links the original aw window is closed, and the new window will not allow me to go back to the thread I was viewing. An example is the link in the Navy/Army thread that goes to military.com

Thread

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe about the time either of you kick a little cash towards the effort amd get a cool "contributor" label. Just a thought.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Hey...no sweat...I didn't realize that there was a way to do that. I'd be more than happy to...I'm here enough.

How?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Chat and frontpage should be back this weekend, depends on how much time I have.

As Skid mentioned, if you desire to, you can donate to the site through paypal (Brett recently did). To: john@airwarriors.com

Those that donate, I put contributor beneath their username, and I also turn off the ads for them, so they don't have to see them on the website while browsing the forums.

John

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was just busting balls but I guess some good will come of it.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
John, is there another way to donate other than PayPal. I have had some "issues" with them...
[slight course correction]

Roger that ... PayPal is one of the most virulent "anti-gun" websites out there for legal online firearms-related financial transactions. They "froze" a friend's online account (froze his money) for 90 days after he processed a legal online firearms transaction --- after they had changed their "policy" --- and didn't notify anyone.

eBay and PayPal seem to be joined at the hip with their anti-gun outlook on life. I used to purchase some very collectible pieces on eBay --- 10 years ago. eBay's former (?) founder is a big-time buddy with Senator H. Clinton and decided to nix the firearms (always legal with attendant paper trail) during the Clinton's time in office.

Really a shame as eBay commanded a BIG national audience and there were some primo firearms available that would have been tough (or just lucky) to find under "normal" circumstances, i.e., pre-internet.

Need I say more ... ??? :)

[/slight course correction]

skidz

adrenaline junky
^ You learn something new everyday.

There's got to be another option to contribute to the site then paypall.