• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fortis B-42 Pilot Professional Watches - NEW - Special Edition

LAMPS4LIFE

Special edition Fortis B-42 Pilot Professional Chronograph. 635.10.11. One of only 15 made. Custom watch face has gold Navy pilot wings and Sikorsky aircraft logo with "United States Navy" around the dial. Movement is Valjoux 7750 Automatic with day, date, and chronograph. 42mm stainless steel case with sapphire crystal and anti-reflective coating on both sides. Glass case back provides view of the movement and beautiful decorated rotor. Water resistant to 660ft.

Watch is brand new, in the box, and comes with tag, instructions, warranty card, and Fortis keychain. A stunning watch for the aviator or discerning collector. Retails for over $3,800. 100% authentic, satisfaction guaranteed!

I just completed a squadron order with Fortis and had to buy a few extra to get the minimum number. I have four available. Two have stainelss steel bracelets, one has a brown leather band, and one has a black leather band. Message me if you want prices, more info, or more photos of the watches. Only looking to cover my cost and for these watches to wind up in the hands of somebody who appreciates them.

Face.jpg

Face 2.jpg

Back.jpg

All Items.jpg

Face 2.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Wish I could get the members of my wardroom to come off some of their damn money and get in on one of these buys.

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
Any of you SAMR types interested in throwing together a generic NA wings Fortis group buy?

MasterBates

The unmarried no kids crowd was usually the cheapest in my squadrons, save the couple I have nine kids types.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Any of you SAMR types interested in throwing together a generic NA wings Fortis group buy?

Depends on how much it is, and whether its gonna be so long of a process I forget about it until I see threads like these reminding me that I ordered one, but I might be down for a I survived my T-34IP days gift to myself. Please let us know the details when you find them out.

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
They need a minimum 15 orders; they have to all have the same engraving on the face and be the same model. Band preference can change between the individual orders. If you order a metal band, they'll include a leather band for 50 bucks more, or they would when I talked to them in November. If you shoot me a PM with a personal email I can send you the couple power point slides the group buy manager sent me that covers the models they have available.

I think there is one they no longer offer...one of the cheaper models, but I can't remember which one. Watch price decreases incrementally for every order over 15, and they give you a 50% discount off MSRP just for the group buy. The group manager says they've managed to ship them within 16-18 weeks of receiving the order, and they require a 25% deposit before they start the order.

Something generic with just Naval aviator wings on the face might work.