• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fort Worth Alliance Airshow

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I was planning on going, things have since changed so I'm not sure now. Maybe if I get my truck back from the shop this week, so it’s wait and see.

efini_kid

I will be attending. Using the show as a brotherhood event for my fraternity. Hope this one is as good as past years!

Schoolbubba, I hope to see you there. It would be nice to meet a member of this forum to place a face with the name.

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
I'll probably be the hungover guy, sleeping under a P3 wing.

Make sure you bring a squadron patch and a few stickers. I've decided I'm going truck return or not and I'll be looking to add to my tool box and patch collection. Or I may just tag you with the AW sticker, last count I had 8 left. :D I'll be the salty guy wearing a VPU 1 Old Buzzards hat. Oh I'll also be carring my camera and video camera to get a few fresh pictures for the The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery.

I will be attending. Using the show as a brotherhood event for my fraternity. Hope this one is as good as past years!

Schoolbubba, I hope to see you there. It would be nice to meet a member of this forum to place a face with the name.
I also look forward to meeting some folks from this fine forum. Hope to see you there.

resctech

Longtime Ghost
None
I'm heading up with the fam, should be a great day for the show. BTW, the National Championship BBQ Cookoff in Meridian, Texas is Sat and Sun. Meridian is about an hour and a half SSW of Ft Worth, there will be a static display UH-60 there.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Confirming the fact that I'll be the hungover guyon the p3. Ft Worth is a great city. P

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Great Air Show, I had a great time and took tons of photos. It was great to meet scoolbubba, now I have a face for the name. Here are a few pictures, more will follow later.

A-10Warthog.jpg

A-10 Warthog

Bell47G-4A.jpg

Bell 47G-4A (like in M*A*S*H)

A-1ESkyRaider.jpg

T-28B

C-17.jpg

C-17 Globemaster

DC-3.jpg

DC-3

DSC_0221.jpg

CDR "Jake" Ellzey, CO of VFA 143 doing the meet and greet with potential future Naval Aviators.

Zapped.jpg

Looks like someone got Zapped! Maybe they should have been more friendly and had stickers and patches. :(

AE 606 photos

Go Horns

Agreed, the airshow was pretty awesome today. Between all the static displays and the Fat Albert JATO takeoff, a good time was had by all. By the way, you've got a pretty sweet ride there scoolbubba. Racks and a kitchen? What more could you want/need?:D