• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Formal Dress Waistcoat?

snake020

Contributor
Anyone know an alternative place to find the Navy formal dress (mess dress/white tie) waistcoat? Every time I've checked at NEX online it says backordered:

Renegade One

None
If you're REALLY talking about the formal dress thingie shown below, go to Brooks Brothers or some other long-standing purveyor of dress military uniforms.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.21.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 7.21.25 AM.png
    453.2 KB · Views: 22

taxi1

pilot
Anyone know an alternative place to find the Navy formal dress (mess dress/white tie) waistcoat? Every time I've checked at NEX online it says backordered:

Check the obituaries

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I've got one somewhere in my house, never taken out of the bag, it is yours if you want it...and if I can find it.

I ended up renting one from a tux place, it was close enough for government work and better quality too.

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
If you gentlemen are going to dress to the nines I expect you to go all out.

Attachments

• named-boat-cloak-boatcloak-cape_1_3e5db63596c1ee2d1a84372b007e99ff.jpg
    named-boat-cloak-boatcloak-cape_1_3e5db63596c1ee2d1a84372b007e99ff.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17