• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Form 1 vs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywrdbound

any one remember any questions being on the test (either version) about given this lattitude and longitude, where in the world are you?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know that there's lots of opinions out there on version 1 versus version 2. Anyone have anything concrete about version 2? I took #1 earlier this month and bombed spatial apperception... only got about half right and ran short on time or would not need a retest. Anyway, if yall have any tips about what to expect on #2 that I didn't see on #1 please pass them along.

PS
Already know about the Marine study guide available on this site. I used it and found it is very similar to test 1. Also used ARCO for spatial apperception and found the real test much more difficult.

mimisoko9

skywrdbound,

i vaguely remember one question like that on form 1. i can't confirm i actually got it right, but i think they make it easy to narrow down.

if you're having trouble, it may help you to remember the prime meridian is in greenwich, england and the long lines move in 15 degree increments. if you come across a quesiton like that, try to gauge where the lat and long lines are in relation to the prime meridian and the equator. you should be able to easily discern between the black sea and baja mexico using that method. taking a quick look at a globe should help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.