• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For you pancake lovers....

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
See, if I had known about this years ago before getting married, I would have had our wedding on 2/20 so every year I could take the wife out for a classy "brunch" at the IHOP. Let this be a lesson to those that are picking out their big day.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
See, if I had known about this years ago before getting married, I would have had our wedding on 2/20 so every year I could take the wife out for a classy "brunch" at the IHOP. Let this be a lesson to those that are picking out there big day.

I don't know about you but it is going to be a date night for the wife and I......:D

thull

But there's always a catch - expect to be hit hard with the bambi eyes and "would you like to donate anything to the children's charity" routine...yeah good cause and all, but I just want a big pile of free pancakes without the guilt trip, ok? Plus if you drop anything less than five bucks, then you look cheap, when a stack of pancakes goes for $4.35.

It's a sham, fellas. I'm calling it. They're trying to trick you to help out the children. sneaky bastards.

MasterBates

On the other hand, there will be the "Anti-Valentines Day" party at my place.

All jaded members of the Divorced Men's Choir are welcome to attend!

Anyone considering getting married should consider this mando GMT.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
But there's always a catch - expect to be hit hard with the bambi eyes .....
I'm just can't imagine the typical middle aged frumpy house frau that works as a waitress at IHOPs pulling off bambi eyes.

But hey, you're taste in women is obviously different then mine....:eek:

Rossi

But there's always a catch - expect to be hit hard with the bambi eyes and "would you like to donate anything to the children's charity" routine...yeah good cause and all, but I just want a big pile of free pancakes without the guilt trip, ok? Plus if you drop anything less than five bucks, then you look cheap, when a stack of pancakes goes for $4.35.

It's a sham, fellas. I'm calling it. They're trying to trick you to help out the children. sneaky bastards.

:)
I think its awsome. Sure you might spend a little more than if you were just buying the pancakes, but you get the satisfaction of knowing that you threw down for charity. Free pancakes and good karma... best sham ever. I'm gonna have to make this into a tradition.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor

I hate children, free pancakes or not ... just dont tell my wife, or that spawn of mine growing in her belly.... :D

Edit: I cannot wait for my kid to come, and I think $5 for $4.35 pancakes is a damn good deal, for the kids :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On the other hand, there will be the "Anti-Valentines Day" party at my place.

All jaded members of the Divorced Men's Choir are welcome to attend!

Anyone considering getting married should consider this mando GMT.

Are you kidding? Valentine's Day is the best night to cruise for chicks. The bars will be filled with rejected chicks who want to bang anything that moves just to show their boyfriends that they can. I'll be at my local meat market tomorrow night, thank you very much. :D

Brett

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!

At least you get food when you donate. It's better than giving $1.XX in change to a bum and getting that "you cheap fuc&" look from him soon after. "Do you have anything more than that?" Jeezus. I won't make that mistake again. Bums: Get a job, like I did!

<threadjack>
I actually had a beggar want me to pay him to give me guitar lessons while trying to pry my guitar from my hands to show me how to play "Bullet With Butterfly Wings." This happens to be about the third song I ever learned when I was 16.

Mind you, he did this after I had just played a show...with my band. You know, the kind of show you play when you are a fairly competent musician, the kind of band he was obviously not in. Anyway...
</threadjack>

Free pancakes! I'm hitting that up, scam or no. :)

thull

You're seriously going to fall for a scam to help out the children? the whole thing smells of week-old pancake batter.

(yes, I'm being sarcastic ;))