• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For those that live in Fairfield Lakes

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
A buddy of mine from my NROTC unit and I (both SNA's) are about to sign a lease in Fairfield Lakes for API. We haven't been down there yet, but we hear good things - from those that came before us and on Airwarriors - and we want to save our House-hunting leave to actually move down there at the end of October.

The point of this thread is to ask if there is anyone that lives there NOW (not previously) that can tell us how they feel about it. Also you can PM me and give me your name and Apartment number and I will say that your referred us. Thanks for the help.

jessicaann613

We live here now and are really happy with them. The management is really nice and it is close to base. The only bad thing is that it is far (20-25 min) from the movies, good restaurants, mall, etc... There is a Wal Mart nearby and grocery stores, and is also right down the street from the Navy Mall/Navy Hospital. We love the pool and tennis courts.

Make sure you ask them for an apartment away from the "lake" in the middle of the complex... It is right behind our apartment and the frogs are soooo loud at night, and it is kinda gross too....stagnant water. I think maybe it used to be a lake with a pump, but maybe the pump broke or something...? I saw a huge snake one night too when walking my dog and it scared the crap outta me.

All in all, despite the wonderful "lake" behind us, it is excellent. :)

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
The only bad thing is that it is far (20-25 min) from the movies, good restaurants, mall, etc...

Thats only if you drive slow. It never took me that long to get to the Rave. And there's more than one pond in the middle as well, there was one behind my place, and a friend of mine's towards the back.