• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

for sh1ts n grins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
well, if anybody is at N. Whiting tomorrow (23Jul) around 1630L, i got a PPR to shoot an approach there, before i head over to NPA for the weekend ... look for the hornet

s/f

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
those damn jet guys always trying to show off :icon_smil

...why doesn't anyone bring stuff to K-rock?

TANGO 1

Contributor
Speed and agility makes the jet guys want to show-off. I mean seeing something flying over you at about 400knots while on its side is kind of cool.

fsuchick

On my own...
remember to compensate for compression and density, installation error, and don't forget to carry the 1.

-Squid

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
squeeze said:
those damn jet guys always trying to show off :icon_smil

...why doesn't anyone bring stuff to K-rock?

the same reason we keep trying to get out of k-rock :icon_tong

megrey06

Kingsville
Jarhead,
I for one would like to have seen that, but I don't start Primary until Monday. Anyway, hope the flight went well.

S/F,
Matt

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Jarhead, screw the flyby, when are you going to give me a ride in the backseat? I'll reciprocate, and kick the 3P out, so you can sit on the radar cabinet in the flight station (ooohhh, the power)....

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
i got overhead around 1330; i forgot it's central time there ... 350 knots, you have to wrap it up pretty tight coming in for the overhead for 14 so not to fly into S Field airspace, not to mention breaking mid field on a 6k runway, it got pretty damn busy quickily ...

s/f

i'd be stoked to go for a p-3 ride, if i got the per diem ... i don't have room for anybody else though, i only have one seat ...

webmaster said:
Jarhead, screw the flyby, when are you going to give me a ride in the backseat? I'll reciprocate, and kick the 3P out, so you can sit on the radar cabinet in the flight station (ooohhh, the power)....

Status
Not open for further replies.