• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For Call of Duty fans

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Ahh memories of knowing the spawn order in mulitplayer maps and headshotting my friends just as they respawn.

*evilgrin*

ryan1234

Still have no fucking clue how to "turn on the power"...the repeated prompting from the game isn't exactly a throbbing clue...

But yes. Zombies are made of win.

The power lever is located in the back room behind the stage - if you open the first door on top of the stairs to the right, you would need to open three more doors to get to the room with the power lever. The power allows you to operate automatic gun turrets, zombie traps, and most importantly initialize and use the time machine.

It's important to get one (or two) of the ray guns from the random box - you can then use the time machine to go up to the film room above the theater and "upgrade" your weapon through the 'pack-o-punch' for 5000. Also there is a juggernaut beverage, I'd strongly recommend getting near the back entrance to the theater.

Just be aware that once you turn on the power you unleash these little crawling, disgusting things that sometimes you can't see - and they'll give off some kind of gas that will blind you for a few seconds.

Rubiks06

pilot
I got black OPS for christmas....have been waiting to open it though because of the huge amount of violence...the kids dont udnderstand why daddy is putting them to bed at 3 in the afternoon so he can play video games...:D

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Sticks and Stones is the best game on the Black Ops IMHO.

I'm more of a gun game fan myself.

I thought Treyarch was pretty much worthless before Black Ops, and though I still am not a huge fan of MOST of their work, (they only seem to build off of IW's hard work), the new game modes have made me change my tune just a little.

Lawman

None
Sticks and Stones is the best game on the Black Ops IMHO.

I love hardcore... When I shoot something I want it to die, not keep running around. That was one of the reasons I hated multiplayer Halo. It seemed like it took a grenade and a full mag just to bring somebodies shields down but I could hit him in the face with a pistol and he'd die.

Nothing pissed me off more in Black Ops than being forced to play regular for all those levels and watch somebody take 2-4 rounds of 7.62 from the M14 only to kill me with some spring loaded knife bullshit.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I love hardcore... When I shoot something I want it to die, not keep running around. That was one of the reasons I hated multiplayer Halo. It seemed like it took a grenade and a full mag just to bring somebodies shields down but I could hit him in the face with a pistol and he'd die.

Nothing pissed me off more in Black Ops than being forced to play regular for all those levels and watch somebody take 2-4 rounds of 7.62 from the M14 only to kill me with some spring loaded knife in the hand, bullshit.

Fixed it for you.

That spring loaded knife, and the tomahawk drive me nuts. If you cut their finger or toe off, instant death.

KBayDog

Yeah, but you've got to admit that making the 'noob tube' an expensive upgrade has made for a better multiplayer experience.

Lawman

None
Along with that, I do like being able to just buy what I want to use for a weapon and not go "Ok... now Im gonna get 25 kills with this scope I hate so I can get this scope I like." Or trying to get X number of kills with FMJ in MW2 shooting through actual objects so you could get extended Mags.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Back to your WoW hole nerd...

You'll pay for that!

My primary is a lvl 70 Night Elf and my secondary is a lvl 67 paladin. You don't even know how awesome it is going around pwng n00bs in the PvP arena with my night elf. I have armor with a +7 evade to all majic, and +3 defense to kenetic with only a -4 to mobility.

Also I'm a Maj. Gen on Reach.