• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK, since no one's said it . . . quoting operational planning doctrine as a former O-3 on your personal LinkedIn as if it makes you some kind of uber-football-badass, and having a 600-page "manifesto" to Make Michigan Football Great Again?

Annapolis folks . . . come get your boy.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I wasn't tracking this, but after pulling up an article, I laughed at this blurb:

"Stalions is a 2017 graduate of the Naval Academy and was commissioned as a Marine Corps officer. He rose to the rank of captain before completing his five-year military commitment."

No shit? Sounds like a real go-getter.

Why doesn't the NCAA allow programs to go to the NFL style system for play-calling? I guess you could run into SIGINT issues there, so who knows <shrug>?

MGoBrew11

pilot
They hate us cuz they ain’t us!

Also, Stalions sounds like a psycho and I hope this doesn’t tube our season.

taxi1

pilot
I think all of the play-calling should done by students, just like all of the playing is.

The coaches should sit up in the box seats and watch the game with their mega-donors. Just keep medical folks on the sidelines.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Barring a minor miracle it looks like the Sooners are going to lose to….gasp…University of Kansas! Pretty good chance a meteorite will enter earth’s atmosphere, get hit by lightning, and destroy a trailer park somewhere. ?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Barring a minor miracle it looks like the Sooners are going to lose to….gasp…University of Kansas! Pretty good chance a meteorite will enter earth’s atmosphere, get hit by lightning, and destroy a trailer park somewhere. ?
giphy (25).gif

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Georgia looks like a bear waking up from hibernation and ready to devour anything in its path for a 3rd national championship

Florida State is back - Washington has appeared from nowhere. And that leaves the winner of Michigan - Ohio State; although I wonder how serious the cheating allegations against Michigan could be.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
So Michigan got a slap in the mouth from the Big 10. I wonder if it will be felt across the remainder of the season?

MGoBrew11

pilot
Absolute horse excrement. Free Harbaugh!

I’m confident in this team rallying around this. Can’t wait for that idiot Tony Petitti to hand him the B1G trophy in Indy on Dec. 2. Harbaugh can then look him in the eye and drop it.

GroundPounder

Sorry trailer park people…the OU offensive play caller killed you. Worst 4th quarter play calling I’ve seen in a while.
Rock Chalk!

It's good to be able to participate in football conversations, and not just be confined to basketball.

In the 4 years I was there, I went to 1.25 football games. They were beyond bad.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Apparently Mike Yurcich has a religious belief that passes over 10 yards are heresy and abomination. ?

MGoBrew11

pilot
Apparently Mike Yurcich has a religious belief that passes over 10 yards are heresy and abomination. ?
Sorry Nittany, bad day to be a PSU fan.

Franklin got to be feeling the heat.

I was also puzzled why Michigan wasn’t throwing the ball in the 2nd half. It was driving me nuts.